Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Let's Talk About Beginnings

Hello!



At the end of each year, I tend to revisit some of the things I did the past 12 months. Some good memories and some bad. And then there are some years where I feel like I didn't do anything. I try so hard to remember something, anything! Nothing.

That's really annoying given the fact that life is short and my life is boring :(
So I guess that's my reason for starting a blog: to go back and read my life at the end of the year. I feel like it's too late starting a blog in the middle of June, but I guess I can go back to any memories that I might remember.

If you know me, you'd know that I LOVE music and I have no limits to the type of music I love. Sooo, I'll put a link to a song at the TOP of the page and we could be listing to the same song and be reading the same text :) ENJOY

P.S
This is one of my favourite covers of 'Thinking About You'. I have it on rewind every time I feel down and I swear it just lightens my day :)

Hope this lighting up your day.

Angie Girl
The girl who is beat boxing in the video's Facebook

Tori Kelly
The girl who is singing in the video's Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment