Howdy ya'll,
So I'm neglecting my blogy wogy now?
I'm sorry to my reader(s) for this delay, I've been busy with travels/school/family life you know the norm.
I don't have songs at the start and I don't have HELLO in a different language, you have to excuse me just this once, BUT I will leave you with pictures!! YAYAY I can almost hear you saying YAYAY. Let the slideshows BEGIN!
So I'm neglecting my blogy wogy now?
I'm sorry to my reader(s) for this delay, I've been busy with travels/school/family life you know the norm.
I don't have songs at the start and I don't have HELLO in a different language, you have to excuse me just this once, BUT I will leave you with pictures!! YAYAY I can almost hear you saying YAYAY. Let the slideshows BEGIN!
| Iraqi Palm trees |
| Typical wall in Baghdad |
| Koobat Halab for Halab, Syria :( |
| Deep fry the koobat of course |
| Soup for Ramadan |
| Kletcha!! |
| Chai!!! |
| Finished the koobat! yummm! |
| Gamar and Teen Jam!! |
| I made this pizza so it's automatically really tasty :) |
| Lights at night in Baghdad |
| Bulbul, birds on electricity lines. |
| Travel travel travel |
| DUBAI!! LOOK AT THAT CANDY TREE! |
| On my way to school... and look who I find :) |
| You must say either "MashAllah" or "That's Amazing!" to the next few photos if you like :) |
Finn
No comments:
Post a Comment