Thursday, September 13, 2012

Let's Talk About Something... Anything!

Howdy ya'll,

So I'm neglecting my blogy wogy now?
I'm sorry to my reader(s) for this delay, I've been busy with travels/school/family life you know the norm.

I don't have songs at the start and I don't have HELLO in a different language, you have to excuse me just this once, BUT I will leave you with pictures!! YAYAY I can almost hear you saying YAYAY. Let the slideshows BEGIN!

Iraqi Palm trees

Typical wall in Baghdad

Koobat Halab for Halab, Syria :( 

Deep fry the koobat of course 

Soup for Ramadan

Kletcha!!

Chai!!!

Finished the koobat! yummm!

Gamar and Teen Jam!!

I made this pizza so it's automatically really tasty :) 


Lights at night in Baghdad

Bulbul, birds on electricity lines.



Travel travel travel

DUBAI!! LOOK AT THAT CANDY TREE!

On my way to school... and look who I find :)


You must say either "MashAllah" or "That's Amazing!" to the next few photos if you like :)












Finn