Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Let's Talk About Beginnings

Hello!



At the end of each year, I tend to revisit some of the things I did the past 12 months. Some good memories and some bad. And then there are some years where I feel like I didn't do anything. I try so hard to remember something, anything! Nothing.

That's really annoying given the fact that life is short and my life is boring :(
So I guess that's my reason for starting a blog: to go back and read my life at the end of the year. I feel like it's too late starting a blog in the middle of June, but I guess I can go back to any memories that I might remember.

If you know me, you'd know that I LOVE music and I have no limits to the type of music I love. Sooo, I'll put a link to a song at the TOP of the page and we could be listing to the same song and be reading the same text :) ENJOY

P.S
This is one of my favourite covers of 'Thinking About You'. I have it on rewind every time I feel down and I swear it just lightens my day :)

Hope this lighting up your day.

Angie Girl
The girl who is beat boxing in the video's Facebook

Tori Kelly
The girl who is singing in the video's Facebook