Friday, June 29, 2012

Let's Talk About Woman

אַ גוט יאָר! (Hello in Yiddish) 




 
What do woman want? What do ladies want? What do سيدات want? What do 女士 want? What do damers want?  
Nothing really, just for someone to say ‘happy birthday’ or ‘I miss you’ or ‘I love you’ or ‘how are you feeling today’ or even give her a smile bigger than the smiley man. Sometimes that is all ladies want and NEED! 

Why this topic for this post? Yesterday, a beautiful lady was happy talking on Skype. Then she suddenly turned and became sad. Not exactly angry, not talkative but sad; the type of sad ladies get when they say "why do I bother..." It was her birthday.

Why do you bother, oh beautiful lady?
 Why do you bother putting the same perfume that they said they liked, even if you didn't like it? 
Why do you bother telling them you failed knowing they would get disappointed, and then tell them you are only joking to make them feel so happy, happier than before? 
Why when the whole table is laughing at the same joke that someone else said, you give them a smile and not to the joker? 
Why do you bother combing your hair 2000 times a day? 
Why do you bother making two cups of tea when you know they don't like tea and even when it goes cold you call them again to COME and DRINK! 
Lol ok not the last one but you get the picture, right?

Why? because woman want someone to say ‘thank you’ or ‘happy birthday’ or ‘I miss you’ or ‘I love you’ or ‘how are you feeling today?’ or even a smile that is bigger than the smiley man. Try your hardest to give a wide smile because if you've seen the smiley man... WOW! He sure can smile from ear to ear! 

A flower for that girl who begged for me to buy chewing gum that hot Baghdad day. 5atya.

You know I'm not talking about a teenage crush because that is not what I am writing about. I am not writing about a certain someone and I am certainly not writing about myself. I am writing for all females of all shapes and sizes no matter where in the world. 

So, if you are a male, go tell your mum ‘thank you’ or ‘happy birthday’ or ‘I miss you’ or ‘I love you’ or ‘how are you feeling today?’ or even a smile that is bigger than the smiley man. Or tell your auntie, grandmother, sister, step-sister, niece, female cousin, your mum’s female cousins, your dad’s female cousins, your female friends, someone who you know that is a girl and you haven’t talk to in a while and tell them ‘thank you’ or ‘happy birthday’ or ‘I miss you’ or ‘I love you’ or ‘how are you feeling today?’ or even a smile that is bigger than the smiley man.

Cliché? I know, maybe if you haven't said ‘thank you’ or ‘happy birthday’ or ‘I miss you’ or ‘I love you’ or ‘how are you feeling today?’ or even given a smile that is bigger than the smiley man to someone special before it would be cliché to you. But hay! At the end of the day it's your choice really. The world is still going to turn even if you don't say You-Know-What to the whole female population, but will your world turn?
 
WHO used to clean you, cloth you, send you to school, pack your lunch, teach you at home, cook, make sandwiches, smiles at your stupid jokes and all those other cliché things? Chances are it’s a lady. But, of course, men play a big part in everyone’s lives; after all, they're the ones who pay for everything ;) ALSO they are like coconut. The outside is hard and annoying and steriotypicly unapprochable but the inside is nice and other stuff. BUT men also want girls to say ‘thank you’ or ‘happy birthday’ or ‘I miss you’ or ‘I love you’ or ‘how are you feeling today?’ or even given a smile that is bigger than the smiley man to them too! Girls, are you reading?! good, I am glad :)

Now before you go thinking that is definatly what woman want, DON'T. That is not EVERYTHING woman want. Although they'd be wanting other things, at the end of the day, they'd be needing a ‘thank you’ or ‘happy birthday’ or ‘I miss you’ or ‘I love you’ or ‘how are you feeling today’ or even a smile that is bigger than the smiley man. But that's not EVERYTHING. :)

I feel like a broken record... :) 


The song at the top is a cover which is 1 in a million! I have looked everywhere for a cover and when I found this I swear I hit the jack pot! Great voices, great song, great team work great EVERYTHING! I recommend and urge you to subscribe to their channels for your own entertainment :) Enjoy :)